Descripción de la compañía
Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizes bio-residuals and provides industrial solutions. The group employs more than 4,800 people, is a leader in most of its markets and recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.1 billion EUR in 2021. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices. Financial News wires: Bloomberg: TESB BB – Reuters: TESB.BR – Datastream: B:Tes
Our business unit Tessenderlo Kerley International supplies value-added liquid, soluble and solid plant nutrition in order to support growers in realizing efficient and sustainable agriculture . Our diverse product portfolio combines essential nutrients, improves soil health and increases water infiltration while maximizing nutrient uptake to address the challenges of modern agriculture.
We are the leading producer of sulfur-based plant nutrition. Tessenderlo Kerley International was the originator of Thio-Sul®, the first liquid thiosulfate fertilizer and SoluPotasse®, the best-in-class, water-soluble grade of potassium sulfate (SOP). With K-Leaf® TKI has the first potassium fertilizer with a higher solubility speed than potassium nitrate (NOP). We offer a wide portfolio of products designed to meet the growing demands of today’s Ag professionals. Within Europe, our products are manufactured at 3 strategic locations in order to provide the best service to our customers. All of our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards and thoroughly tested by our staff of expert agronomists to ensure products meet the high expectations of today’s farmers.
For our process team based in Ham, Belgium, we are looking for a motivated Process Engineer Bulk Solids Handling. This function reports to the Process Manager.
Descripción del trabajo
- You study and analyze new and existing production processes. Your responsibility in plant support includes implementing the necessary adjustments in order to optimize the production process in terms of safety, environment, output, product quality, and the use of raw materials to meet the needs of our business.
- Besides this plant support, you will be involved in projects to develop new processes and equipment in close collaboration with your colleagues in production, engineering and maintenance. You coordinate the different commissioning stages and during this process, you will continuously evaluate the results and provide guidance on program objectives and preferred manufacturing processes. You are able to make recommendations, advise and challenge manufacturing colleagues in terms of proposed engineering designs, on overall equipment efficiency improvement programs and on implementing best practices.
- You will participate for the process engineering aspect in the Management of Change (MOC) processes for the plant.
- You are involved in assessing the energy performance of the production plant.
- Your participate in different innovation projects.
- You take on the responsibility of gatekeeper for the process aspects in shutdowns, during the preparatory work and shutdown periods.
- You build and maintain contacts with external suppliers.
- In relation to new process developments you ensure the necessary training to production staff.
- You will be part of the process team and work in very close collaboration with Production, R&D, Maintenance, Engineering and the Tessenderlo Innovation Center.
- You obtained a Master degree (Master of Science in Engineering), followed by 3 - 5 years of relevant industrial experience.
- You show profound technical know-how and expertise in chemical process techniques and have interests in powder technology. Experience in powder handling processes is an asset for the team.
- Although you are able to work independently, you also act as a team player and enjoy working with different teams across departments.
- You are able to combine long term projects with operational work.
- You have proven maturity and possess the ability to take initiative and show creativity.
- You have a hands-on attitude and are motivated to work in a project environment.
- You are curious and eager to learn, leveraging both internal and external know-how.
- You are bilingual (fluent in Dutch and English – spoken and written).