Master Data & Reporting Manager
Descrição da Empresa
Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group with a focus on agriculture, valorization of bio-residuals and providing industrial solutions. The group employs approximately 4,700 people and is a leader in most of its markets. Tessenderlo Group had consolidated revenue of 1.7 billion EUR in 2020. The company is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of the Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
Tessenderlo Kerley International provides value-added liquid, soluble and solid plant nutrition products to support growers in achieving efficient and sustainable agriculture. Our global team of agronomists and commercial advisors is characterized by a strong customer focus and has an excellent heritage, as we can build on Tessenderlo's 100 years of expertise (in potassium-based solid and soluble fertilizers) and Kerley's 70 years of expertise (in liquid fertilizers).
Our commitment to giving farmers the exact tools they need to boost their crops is at the heart of what we do. Our portfolio consists of recognized specialty fertilizers such as SoluPotasse®, Thio-Sul®, KTS®, CaTs®, K-Leaf®, etc., in which we continuously invest in terms of innovation, product development and support. In this way, we can guarantee that all our interventions - whether by our products, our experts or our advisors - deliver maximum return: i.e. better yield for crops, more control for farmers and a healthier planet for all.
descrição completa das funções
- You maintain and document the master data model from BU perspective;
- You set up governance for effective and efficient master data maintenance, set up, and operations;
- You ensure and coordinate master data quality monitoring, actioning, remediation and governance;
- You coordinate, align master data on a daily basis with business requirements and priorities;
- You work closely together with IT in response to developments/improvements and tests in SAP;
- You act as specialist and point of contact for master data and its (automation) tools;
- You provide 1st line support to end users and solve various problems related to master data;
- You take on an active role in projects and lead master data improvement initiatives.
- You are the central reporting data owner of the BU;
- You manage the reporting community at BU level;
- You manage and master the standard dashboards and operational reporting pre-defined reports, ensuring their consistency and relevance;
- You make ad-hoc reports;
- You ensure common look and feel in reports across functional domains, aligned with Tessenderlo Group templates and within the BU.
- Knowledge level Master (e.g. Master in Economics, Commercial Engineer,...) or equivalent by experience;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Knowledge of the functioning of an industrial and/or commercial organization;
- Knowledge of the common MS Office applications and SAP; knowledge of PowerBI is an asset;
- Spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- Strong analytical mindset, good communication skills and driven by quality of work.
We offer you:
- A full-time contract with a competitive salary package;
- The opportunity to build your internal network and take your expertise to the next level;
- A challenging and international work environment;
- A team with the right attitude and eagerness to make it a success story together.