Technical Sales Advisor (Rio Grande do Norte)
Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizes bio-residuals and provides industrial solutions. The group employs more than 4,800 people, is a leader in most of its markets and recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.1 billion EUR in 2021. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
Our business unit Tessenderlo Kerley International supplies value-added liquid, soluble and solid plant nutrition in order to support growers in realizing efficient and sustainable agriculture . Our diverse product portfolio combines essential nutrients, improves soil health and increases water infiltration while maximizing nutrient uptake to address the challenges of modern agriculture.
We are the leading producer of sulfur-based plant nutrition. Tessenderlo Kerley International was the originator of Thio-Sul®, the first liquid thiosulfate fertilizer and SoluPotasse®, the best-in-class, water-soluble grade of potassium sulfate (SOP). With K-Leaf® TKI has the first potassium fertilizer with a higher solubility speed than potassium nitrate (NOP). We offer a wide portfolio of products designed to meet the growing demands of today’s Ag professionals. Within Europe, our products are manufactured at 3 strategic locations in order to provide the best service to our customers. All of our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards and thoroughly tested by our staff of expert agronomists to ensure products meet the high expectations of today’s farmers.
Sales representatives are the face of Tessenderlo in the market, creating demand for and increasing the understanding of our products. This position will be responsible to build and manage Tessenderlo´s distribution system in their region. Besides that will also positioning products and working direct with our customers. Self-management and creativity skills will highly be desirable for this position. Regional experience is a must for this position.
- Provide technical assistance to end users and channels partners in the proper use of our products.
- Manage Tessenderlo commercial net of channels inside owned region
- Consult with end users to evaluate pests, soil conditions, product selection, application method, and application timing for our products.
- Present technical information to key accounts to ensure complete understanding of pricing, terms, programs, program deadlines, regulatory changes, or other relevant issues.
- Monitor results and actions of competitors and report those in a regular basis
- Evaluate and pursue new marketing opportunities, working with agronomy team.
- Develop relationships with trade organizations and customers to promote our products
- Commercial ethics, safe and compliance are non negotiable values in the company
- Have a high sense of self management and responsibility with a proactive approach
- Be prepared to guide ´Customers´s Journey´ with Tessenderlo´s product (to experience, to know, to familiarize, to adopt)
- Install and follow trials to show product performance to channels and growers
- Build and deploy action plans aligned with company strategy
- Deliver annual goals (Volume and Value)
- Be regionally recognized as the technical reference of TK´s products between channels and customers
- Agronomist degree
- Commercial background with fertilizers market
- Good interpersonal relationships at different levels of the company and mainly customers
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of dynamics of fertilizers market inside region
- Geography knowledge (area, customers and channels)
- Language level - Intermediate to advanced English
- Deneyim seviyesi
- Mid-Senior Level
- Tessenderlo Group
- Jardim Madalena