GranuPotasse® is a high-grade granular Sulfate of Potash (SOP) ideal for bulk blending with a variety of fertilizers, as well as for direct application to the soil. It contains 50% potash (K2O w/w) and 18% sulfur (S w/w) and can be used in a wide variety of crops, either directly or as part of an NPK blend.
- Free flowing robust granules, free of dust.
- Extremely low salt index.
- Improves crop yield and quality.
- Increases crops’ resistance to damage during transport and storage.
- Virtually no chloride and free of nitrates.
- Helps boost the crop’s resistance to stress.
- Equal performance in alkaline or acidic soil.
GranuPotasse® is the ideal product for bulk blending: combined with one or two other components, it offers a wide range of formulae, providing an NPK fertilizer tailored to the specific needs of each crop and local soil conditions. GranuPotasse helps growers produce high quality crops with maximum export value, whilst protecting the environment.