SoluPotasse® is the original, and best-in-class, water-soluble grade of sulfate of potash (SOP), providing a highly soluble form of potassium and sulfur, in the sulfate form. It contains 51.5% potash (K2O w/w) and 18.7% sulfur (S w/w) and can be used for fertigation in a wide variety of crops.
- Dissolves rapidly and completely leaving no residues
- Lower pH solution improves the availability to the plant of phosphorus, iron and most other micronutrients and helps to prevent drippers from clogging
- Extremely low salt index
- Improves crop yield and quality
- Increases crops’ resistance to damage during transport and storage
- Virtually no chloride and free of nitrates
- Helps boost the crop’s resistance to stress
SoluPotasse® may be applied by drip, micro-sprinkler, sprinkler, flood irrigation or pivot system. It may be blended with most other fertilizers, except that containing calcium. SoluPotasse® helps growers produce high quality crops with maximum export value, whilst protecting the environment.
Get the answers you need to product information, field trial results, blend testing, application tips and more. Find and contact your local expert in your region.Contact us