MagThio® is is a clear, neutral to slightly acidic, chloride-free fertilizer, containing 4% magnesium (Mg w/w) and 10% sulfur (S w/w). A liter of MagThio® contains 50 grams of magnesium (Mg) and 125 grams of sulfur (S) in the thiosulfate form. It can be used in a wide variety of crops.
- Delivers magnesium, the central constituent of the chlorophyll, in a chloride and nitrate free form
- Improves cell structure and plant strength
- Aids in protein and carbohydrate synthesis
- Participates in the activation of enzymes necessary for good plant development
- Provides quickly available and extended release sulfur
- Improves phosphorus and micronutrient availability and uptake by the crop
MagThio® may be applied by drip, micro-sprinkler, sprinkler, flood irrigation, pivot system, surface broadcast, banded or watered in. It may be blended with other fertilizers, or applied as a foliar treatment on selected crops. MagThio is the ideal solution for providing both magnesium and sulfur in a readily available liquid form to crops.
Get the answers you need to product information, field trial results, blend testing, application tips and more. Find and contact your local expert in your region.Contact us