MagThio® is is a clear, neutral to slightly acidic, chloride-free fertilizer, containing 4% magnesium (Mg w/w) and 10% sulfur (S w/w). A liter of MagThio® contains 50 grams of magnesium (Mg) and 125 grams of sulfur (S) in the thiosulfate form. It can be used in a wide variety of crops.
- Delivers magnesium, the central constituent of the chlorophyll, in a chloride and nitrate free form
- Improves cell structure and plant strength
- Aids in protein and carbohydrate synthesis
- Participates in the activation of enzymes necessary for good plant development
- Provides quickly available and extended release sulfur
- Improves phosphorus and micronutrient availability and uptake by the crop
MagThio® may be applied by drip, micro-sprinkler, sprinkler, flood irrigation, pivot system, surface broadcast, banded or watered in. It may be blended with other fertilizers, or applied as a foliar treatment on selected crops. MagThio is the ideal solution for providing both magnesium and sulfur in a readily available liquid form to crops.
For additional information regarding MagThio® download our resources here: